SEO Tips For Your Startup 2019| Debuggate.com
SEO Tips For Your Startup 2019| Debuggate.com. Make sure Technical SEO is intact before you start going crazy on content. Build content that your audience actually cares about, not just a bunch of stuff that will make your products look good. Tie everything back to measurement, analytics, and conversions. Avoid vanity metrics like “raw traffic” and social shares.
Okay now that we’ve got that out of the way, it’s time to make sure your startup has accomplished some basic building block essentials before you start unleashing your SEO wrath on the world.
- You’ve identified which stage your company is at within the startup lifecycle framework.
- You’ve identified your ideal customer profile and you understand your customer pains.
- You’ve validated that you’ve grown past the product/market fit stage.
- You’ve used the bullseye framework for identifying the best traction channels.
- Your startup is ready to begin testing channel/product fit, and SEO will be a priority.
- Your startup has an internal champion who will commit and take ownership of SEO.
- You’ve established a growth experimentation process to help track your experiments.
- You know where you stand with regard to classic startup metrics. Think CAC, LTV, ARPU, Churn Rate, Burn Rate, etc.
- You’ve established a baseline against your core marketing metrics like traffic, landing page conversion rates, leads by source, MQL to SQL conversion rate, etc.
Keyword research is a practice search engine optimization professionals use to find and research alternative search terms that people enter into search engines while looking for a similar subject. Keyword research is a core SEO task that involves identifying popular words and phrases people enter into search engines -make in an attempt to figure out what to rank for.
On-page optimization is all about aligning your content to the right keywords within the context of user intent based on where they might be in the buyer’s journey. This guide to on-page SEO from Brian Dean is the most comprehensive resource available on the entire subject. If you’re totally clueless, you should start there. If you want my personal on-page SEO checklist that I personally use to optimize all my content, here you go, totally free.
Learn From Google Analytics
Professionals across a variety of fields benefit by learning Google Analytics. Web analytics data is essential for modern marketing, communications, advertising, sales, web design, and web development roles. By choosing to learn Google Analytics, business managers working at any type of organization find that understanding analytics data helps them to shape business strategy and refine business tactics.
Google Analytics provides unparalleled insights into how a website or app is performing, and if they are meeting the objectives of the business. Google Analytics can help any website or app, regardless of the reason, it was created. Whether created to share information, collect leads, promote a product, or generate online sales, Google Analytics is used to track performance. It can be used to determine how visitors locate a site, what actions are performed on a page, the effectiveness of specific pages, and whether visitors are completing desired tasks. Google Analytics provides useful, actionable data that can be turned into insight with analysis that occurs as part of Google Analytics classes.